Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
“All About Gingerbread” PDF Cookbook
This 166 Page Gingerbread Cookie Recipe Cookbook is an overall look at Gingerbread including the History and Many Recipes for Cookies and Gingerbread Cakes.
Vanessa shares her varied experiences as a restaurant owner operator, culinary school owner operator and Bed and Breakfast. Growing up in the cultural center of Salzburg Austria, a city who boasts not only Mozart but the most exclusive dining and food experiences on earth, Vanessa has put some of her best gingerbread cookie recipes into this All About Gingerbread Cookbook.
This book came about because – and only because – Dean kept bugging her to do it! She is an expert baker and had been accumulating and perfecting old and modern Gingerbread Cookie Recipes for many years.
Finally, Vanessa had a little break in the B&B action, she test cooked every recipe – Dean put on 15 pounds tasting it – and put the book all together.
It is a knockout 166 pages with loads of color pictures and illustrations!
- The History of Gingerbread – how ginger was used as a preservative.
- Techniques and special success ingredients for making great Gingerbread
- Recipes for several Gingerbread Spice mixtures
- Special Gingerbread icing and Glazes
- Gingerbread Cookie Recipes that you can cut out.
- Simple and Easy Gingerbread Cookies
- European Classic Gingerbread Cookie Recipes – German, Dutch, Scandinavian, Austrian, Polish and Swiss very popular recipes and techniques.
- Festive Gingerbread Cakes, Squares sand Centerpieces
- Breakfast Gingerbread Favorites – waffles, pancakes, muffins, crepes
- Also an assortment of eclectic Gingerbread cocktails, treats, syrups, jams and sauces
Gingerbread Cookie Making
Here is Our Video about some fantastic Gingerbread Cakes
Order our Printable PDF $9.95, we will email you a copy within 24 hours
Meet the Author
Vanessa von Schellwitz
Owner Operator Gingerbread Cottage B&B
- As a child, Vanessa was a real life “Heidi” living in the Eschen Villa on the clean, cold alpine Attersee Lake, in Seewalchen Austria, 50 KM East of Salzburg.
- Vanessa’s birthplace was located 50 meters from her Godmother’s famous Paulick Villa – the Summer Playground to Vienna’s Elite Art nouveau Community including Gustav Klimt, Egon Schiele, Richard Teschner and Friedrich Paulick at the turn of the 19th century.
- In fact, the aunt of Vanessa’s Godmother, Gertrude Floege, was the famous fashion designer Emelia Floege – life companion of Gustav Klimt who frequently painted at the Paulick Villa..
- Also the last Countess Maria dei Medici, who lived adjacent to the Eschen Villa hand wrote a poem for Vanessa as a child… Not many People can say that!
- Vanessa got her teaching Degree in Salzburg but her real love and talents were for cooking..
- Coming to Vancouver Island via Culture City itself – Salzburg Austria – A true Austrian,Vanessa has pure Mozart flowing through her veins and a delicious piping hot Austrian ApfelStrudel in the Oven for her many guests!
- Vanessa and her 70’s husband owned and operated the Austrian Chalet, an 80 room hotel with 3 Restaurants in Campbell River BC
- Vanessa spent many years as Victoria BC’s busiest and most Versatile Culinary Instructor from her Veni. Vidi, Coxi Cooking School, and operating her busy “Vienna Catering” Business
- Author of 8 Cookbooks, Vanessa also wrote a food Column, had her own TV cooking show and did food styling for other local authors.
Vanessa makes all her guests feel like Austrian Royalty in her c. 1905 Victorian “Arts and Crafts Heritage Home” with Cozy Themed rooms and Elegant 3 Course Breakfasts in her “Bavarian Gasthaus” Style Breakfast Room
Please Feel Free to Contact us for booking information.
Call Toll free 1-877-767-2121
iMessage or Text 250-812-5457