Breakfast Recipes at the Cottage Cookbook
Breakfast Recipes from the Gingerbread Cottage B&B
Breakfast Recipes Cookbook Breakfast at the Cottage
Vanessa shares her varied experiences as a restaurant owner operator, culinary school owner operator and Bed and Breakfast. Having come from the cultural center of Salzburg Austria, a city who boasts not only Mozart but the most exclusive dining and food experiences on earth, Vanessa has put some of her best recipes for easy breakfast recipes into this Breakfast at the Cottage Cookbook.
Since this book came about because her B&B Guests kept asking her for her recipes she has been updating and editing it for many years.
Among many delicious recipes you will find recipes for:
- Austrian Apple Strudel
- Viennese Crepes
- Vanessa’s Honey Molasses Granola
- Belgium Waffles
- Eggs Benedict
- Potato Latkes
- Cold smoked Salmon Omelette
- Prosciutto and Porcini Mushroom Omelet
- Gnocchi w. Pesto
- Potatoes with Herbes de Provence (great recipes for the “Herbes”)
- Finger Potato Salad
- Breakfast Salad with Pumpkinseed Oil
- Frittata, Arugula and Bacon Quiche
- Home Baked Saffron Bread
- Cinnamon Nut Buns
- Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- and many, many more.
Amaze your family and friends at breakfast with your new easy breakfast recipes and dishes on your next occasion.
Breakfast at the Cottage Cookbook is very Popular and is available online for 7.95 in a printable PDF eBook format
Here is our Video about how to make Austrian Apple Strudel – one of the great recipes in the cookbook
Vanessa von Schellwitz
Owner Operator Gingerbread Cottage B&B
- As a child, Vanessa was a real life “Heidi” living in the Eschen Villa on the clean, cold alpine Attersee Lake, in Seewalchen Austria, 50 KM East of Salzburg.
- Vanessa’s birthplace was located 50 meters from her Godmother’s famous Paulick Villa – the Summer Playground to Vienna’s Elite Art nouveau Community including Gustav Klimt, Egon Schiele, Richard Teschner and Friedrich Paulick at the turn of the 19th century.
- In fact, the aunt of Vanessa’s Godmother, Gertrude Floege, was the famous fashion designer Emelia Floege – life companion of Gustav Klimt who frequently painted at the Paulick Villa..
- Also the last Countess Maria dei Medici, who lived adjacent to the Eschen Villa hand wrote a poem for Vanessa as a child… Not many People can say that!
- Vanessa got her teaching Degree in Salzburg but her real love and talents were for cooking..
- Coming to Vancouver Island via Culture City itself – Salzburg Austria – A true Austrian,Vanessa has pure Mozart flowing through her veins and a delicious piping hot Austrian ApfelStrudel in the Oven for her many guests!
- Vanessa and her 70’s husband owned and operated the Austrian Chalet, an 80 room hotel with 3 Restaurants in Campbell River BC
- Vanessa spent many years as Victoria BC’s busiest and most Versatile Culinary Instructor from her Veni. Vidi, Coxi Cooking School, and operating her busy “Vienna Catering” Business
- Author of 8 Cookbooks, Vanessa also wrote a food Column, had her own TV cooking show and did food styling for other local authors.
Vanessa makes all her guests feel like Austrian Royalty in her c. 1905 Victorian “Arts and Crafts Heritage Home” with Cozy Themed rooms and Elegant 3 Course Breakfasts in her “Bavarian Gasthaus” Style Breakfast Room
Please Feel Free to Contact us for booking information.
Call Toll free 1-877-767-2121
Email: [email protected]